Hooper’s Barn, Sleeps 2
Hooper’s Barn is the perfect rural retreat from which to explore the beautiful Peak District. This attractively furnished, well-appointed detached property has everything you need to enjoy a break in the heart of Derbyshire.
- Spacious sitting room with dining area, flat screen TV, DVD and Wi-Fi
- One step up into the spacious fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer
- Door to bathroom with over the bath shower
- Narrow stairs up to the galleried double bedroom with a 4’6″ bed and wall mounted flat screen TV
- Small south facing sitting out area with table and chairs
- Driveway to an upper level parking area
NB. One well behaved small or medium dog welcome. Maid service on change over days.